Google Adwords – When Should You Use Adwords or Other PPC

Google Adwords can be an extremely useful tool in creating targeted traffic to your web site. Until recently, I have stayed very far away from Adwords because I ran a small campaign, got bad results, and decided instead to go with something that for me was very profitable – and still is – article marketing. But I have decided to give Adwords a shake again.
I have studied one of the offline books on how to make Adwords convert and have decided that I can spend some money this month on Google Adwords and test it to see if I can make it profitable.
Now, the difference between this time and the last time I tried Adwords was that I was only willing to spend $100 the first time, which by the way, is all I recommend you spend with Adwords if you are not yet profitable online. But I am now, and I was not 6 months ago, so I can now afford to spend the money to test it and make it work.
So I guess for me the bottom line is: if you are not making money, you really don’t have any business with Adwords, because you cannot afford to run big tests – and you cannot really test without a few hundred hits per test – and you really should be able to run 5 – 10 tests just to get started – so really if you are not simply reinvesting profits, you do not really belong in the Adwords game.
My advice? If you made less than $5000 last month, you should be article marketing. If you made more than $5000 last month, you can try out Adwords.
Do you want to learn more about how I do it? I have just completed my brand new guide to article marketing success, ‘Your Article Writing and Promotion Guide‘
Download it free here: Secrets of Article Promotion
Do you want to learn how to build a massive list fast? Click here: Email List Building
Sean Mize is a full time internet marketer who has written over 900 articles in print and 9 published ebooks.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Sean_Mize

Got Traffic? Get Paid!